Training Needs Assessment
Training Needs Assessment focus on gathering information important to employees development for new skills acquisition and behaviors change, such as
* identification of leadership style and successful factors of particular key positions or high-fliers;
* identification of operation risk due to human factors;
* identification of talents in the operation for further development;
* identification of risks, barriers and challenges blocking the growth and development of successful culture.
These tools provide organizations and participants with people and corporate development plan to correct or develop the organization moving towards the expected direction and business goals.
Corporate developments plans includes but not limited to:
* Talent Identification and Development Plan
* Human Policy and Strategy Setting
* Succession Planning
* Employee Engagement and commitment
Psychology Services for Organizations and their Employees 企業及員工心理服務